Monday, November 19, 2012

A Stepmother's Confession

New story! It's a bit romantic and a bit confessional, so first person POV felt suitably intimate.


A Stepmother's Confession, 6300 words, $2.99

Amazon (Kindle)
Barnes & Noble (Nook)
Smashwords (multiple formats)

Sarah's sex life has dulled, but her sex drive is higher than ever. With her husband away on business, she must pleasure herself...until her stepson Jake pops into her head. When he returns from college the next day, intimate conversation, flirting, and expressions of love lead Jake and Sarah to the depths of depravity -- and the most extreme heights of pleasure!

And here's a juicy excerpt for my blog readers!

His eyes suddenly dart up to meet mine, his face still and serious. I just stare back, wide-eyed, my cheeks slightly flushed. Our hands are resting between us on the table, just a few inches apart, and I glance down at them. He looks down too, and begins to nudge his hand towards mine. The silence between us has gone, filled with what can best be described as panting. His fingers are about to touch mine and I know his touch would feel electric on my tingling skin...

xoxo,
Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment